Monday, April 9, 2007

Green Lantern #18

Just a brief posting on the current Green Lantern series.

I get what Geoff Johns is doing with GL, re-establishing the old mythos and rogues gallery. I know this, but it doesn't help me to find it interesting. The series has had it's entertaining moments, and maybe it'll be great to pick up in a couple of years time, once Johns has rebuilt everything. But as for now, I don't care anymore. The stories underwhelm me, I don't accept DC's reasoning for it regularly shipping late, and now we get the Sinestro Corps files tacked on to each issue. Seemingly a good way of getting the art side back on schedule, but I don't care for it. I only skimmed the feature in #18. Not interesting. Maybe it's just me, but hey. GL is dropped for now, and sadly I don't think I'll miss it.

No comments: